The Super Prism® is designed for the artist or designer who needs the best in image clarity and accuracy. Ideal for working from a variety of challenging originals like photographs, half tones, and highly detailed drawings. Features a 3-element, color-corrected lens for extra sharp images and increased brightness. This Super Lens enlarges originals from 3 to 20 times. Includes extra accessory lens to extend the range from 3 times enlargement down to 20% reduction. *Includes 500-Watts of photo quality lighting for a whiter and brighter image. Magnetic door latches and a spring clip keep copy securely in place. Generous 7 x 7 inch (177.8 x 177.8 mm) top-loading, glass covered copy area makes for easy placement of large copy, books, or small 3-D objects. A fan cooling channel system and thermal overload circuit protect originals from overheating. Dark room required.
MSRP (US Dollars): $399.99
Additional Images.Product Highlights.
- Top-loading 7 x 7 in (177.8 x 177.8 mm) glass-covered copy area with adjustable cover to keep artwork flat and secure
- Enlarges artwork and 3-D objects up to 20 times the original size
- Included accessory lens extends range down to 80% reduction
- Vertical projection of 80% reduction up to 3 times enlargement onto a tabletop with accessory Prism Table Stand, #225-206, (accessory lens included with projector must be used with this stand)
- Features Super Lens: 230 mm f/4.5, 3-element color-corrected, precision-ground lens for extra sharp images
- Illumination: 500-Watts photo quality lighting for a brighter image
*220V units come with 2 each 250-Watt halogen lamps
- Fan cooling system and safety overload circuit keep copy cooler
- Net Weight: 9 lbs (4.08 kg)
- UL, CUL and CE approved
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY
- Made in the U.S.A.
Mobile Projector Floor Stand
Prism Table Stand
250-Watt Photo Lamp
Artograph Storage Bag