1520 Standard Model Spray Booth:
An efficient booth for small spaces and tight budgets, the 1520 accommodates flat or 3-D objects. The 15 x 20 inch (381 x 508 mm) work surface features a three-stage filter system: a replaceable pre-filter sheet, which captures the bulk of the sprayed materials, thick polyester mid-filter and polyester/carbon filter. Features a built-in exhaust adapter for venting out-of-doors or to another space.
- Model Builders/Designers
- Commercial Artists
MSRP (US Dollars): $349.99
- Features a 15 x 20 in (381 x 508 mm) work surface accommodates flat or 3-D objects up to 13 x 18 in (330.2 x 457.2 mm)
- Replaceable three-stage filter design
- Replaceable spray guard hood
- Combines low cost with high efficiency
- Airflow: 185 CFM
- Weight: 17 lbs (8 kg)
- Width: 20 in (508 mm)
- Depth: 15 in (381 mm)
- Height: 18 in (457.2 mm)
- Electrical: 115 V, 15-Watts
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY
- Made in the U.S.A.
Features Three-Stage Filter Design:
- 1st Stage: 100% polyester pre-filter media that traps the bulk of the initial spray and provides a continuous clean work surface. Spray Booth includes 5 pre-cut sheets. Replacement Pre-Filters available in a pre-cut 20 sheet pack or unique cost-saving 50-yard roll.
- 2nd Stage: Under the pre-filter is a 1 inch thick non-woven polyester air-laid material with a blue PVC binder on the exit side. This material, unlike fiberglass, is non-toxic, will not migrate on the air exit side and offers excellent filtration. Spray Booth includes 1 each of this filter.
- 3rd Stage: A carbon-impregnated polyester (poly-carb) offering odor and further particle-trapping efficiency. Spray Booth includes 1 each of this filter.
Available Accessories & Replacement Filters:
Pre-Filter Roll (20 inch x 50 yards)
Pre-Filter (20 sheet pack)
Replacement Spray Guard Hood