How to resize an image for a digital Art Projector
There are several programs available that will resize an image. We suggest using Pixlr Editor, a free online photo editing tool. Open the below link in your web browser and follow the steps below.
- Click “Open Image from Computer.”
- Find the image file you would like to resize.
- Select the image file and click “Open” in the bottom right of the window.
- Click “Image” from the top menu and select “Image Size…”
- Make sure the “Constrain proportions” box is checked.
- Enter the width or height in pixels. (When “Constrain proportions” is checked, the other dimension will be calculated.)
- Click “File” from the top menu and select “Save…”
- Enter a new file name under “Name:” to prevent saving over the original.
- Under “Format:” select “JPEG.”
- Click “OK” and find the location you want to save the new image.