Using Your LED 1000™
1. Mount LED 1000™ onto a tripod or a sturdy, hard platform near a power outlet (DO
NOT block vents on projector).
2. Connect power supply cord into the back of projector (AC in) and into nearby outlet.
3. Point LED 1000™ toward desired surface.
4. Press red power button on remote or lighted power button on top of projector.
5. Focus – Rotate lens focus ring.
6. Follow initial setup – Select language and internet settings (if available).
7. Attach digital source – See Step Four for further information.
8. Adjust image size by moving projector nearer or farther from projection surface and refocusing.