Install Input Source
The LED 1000™ accepts input from a variety of digital sources including PC/Mac computers, smart phones, tablets, pads, HDMI devices and USB flash drives/card readers:
1. USB Drive
Using the USB port is an easy and popular source of digital images. Transfer digital images from computer (JPEG) onto a USB flash drive or use the Included Card Reader if images are installed onto a SD card (from camera). Plug either USB devices into either USB port on the back of projector.
- Press “Input” button on remote.
- Toggle (using arrows on remote) to USB Flash Memory selection (far left), push “OK” on remote.
- Select from list or toggle to folder. Select item.
2. SD Card Reader (same as USB)
Insert SD memory card into multi-card reader; insert multi-card reader into USB port.
3. HDMI Devices (2 ports available)
Using included HDMI cable, the LED 1000™ can be connected to a PC, MAC, smart phone, tablet/pad, HD receiver, DVD player, VCR or other external devices. If the device does not have a HDMI port, an appropriate adapter may be purchased at an electronic supplier or use AV or Component connection.
- If device is not immediately recognized, Press “Input” button on remote.
- Toggle to HDMI1 or HDMI2 selection, push “OK” on remote.
4. Composite/Component Devices
5. Refer to manual for attaching Optical Audio and LAN devices.