Custom Features and Settings
1. Grid Templates/Patterns
- The LED 1000™ has 20 grid templates/patterns built into the device to simplify the process of composition, alignment, and scaling
- Select “Grid” on the remote; press left or right arrows to select desired grid and grid color
- based on the projected surface
- The grids may be projected alone as a template to aid in alignment and as a guide when painting, drawing or lettering. The grids can also be superimposed over an image to aid in alignment and composing. Load image from digital source. Push the “Grid” button on remote to select or change grids and color.
2. Keystone Control – The LED 1000 offers both manual and auto keystone adjustment.
The keystone effect is created when the projector or the projection surface are not at right angles to each other. The image becomes slanted or distorted either vertically or horizontally.
The LED 1000 features manual keystone buttons on the remote to adjust vertical keystone (Key.S p / Key.S p). Horizontal adjustment is adjusted by turning the projector left or right until the image is square.
When set to Auto Keystone adjustment (Settings – options), the vertical adjustment is corrected automatically if the projector is tilted vertically (not the projection surface)
3. Grayscale – Color images can be adjusted to grayscale to aid in tracing and/or to evaluate tonal values
- In “USB” mode, select “Q.Menu” g “Set Video” g using the arrow keys on the remote,
- scroll down to “Color”; adjust the color down to zero
- All other devices – select “Settings” g “Options” using the arrow keys on the remote, scroll down to “Grayscale” and turn “on” or “off”
4. Rotating/Flipping Images – The LED 1000™ allows you to rotate and flip images to suit your artistic requirements
- Rotating Images – USB Mode only – when previewing an image, push “OK” to reveal menu bar at bottom of image. Use g arrow key to select Circle arrow . Push the “OK” button to rotate image.
- Flipping/reversing images – (If using USB, push “Exit”). Push “Settings”, select “Option” arrow to and select “PJT Mode”. If only two choices are available, reverse out of PJT mode and go to “Auto Keystone” and turn to “Off”. Return to PJT mode to reveal 4 choices.
5. Digitally Enlarging Photos – (USB mode only); images can be enlarged up to 200%
using a menu selection.
- With an USB image projected, press “OK” button to reveal menu bar at bottom of image. Arrow down to bar and select magnifying glass symbol, push “OK” and arrow to + sign and push “OK” to enlarge image. Depending on image size the viewing window may be moved around the image using the arrow keys.
6. Picture Wizard II – Adjusts the settings of each input to desired picture quality and standards (Exit USB mode). Select “Settings” on the remote; scroll down to “Picture Wizard II” and follow the on-screen instructions
7. Settings – The LED 1000 offers a full array of settings to adjust image appearance. Go to “Settings” on the remote and review all the options and experiment with all the adjustments. Remember all adjustments can be reversed and the projector can be returned to factory defaults at any time. Go to “Settings” “Picture” and arrow down to “Picture Reset” to return to picture factory settings. For a complete reset to original factory settings go to “Options” and select “Initial Setting” and “Yes”.