New from Artograph… an updated fluid-head tripod for our line of Digital Art Projectors.
Our popular TRIPOD gets an exciting upgrade with a new fluid head for smooth movement and adjustments. Pair the tripod with our new DOLLY and you will have an unsurpassed range of movement for our digital projectors, or any other attachment that accepts a standard tripod mounting screw.
How to use the fluid head TRIPOD:
- Artograph Fluid-head Tripod with carrying case
- Smooth fluid pan and tilt motion for precise image alignment
- Tripod mount works with Artograph digital projectors, plus most cameras
- Folded length: 26 inches
- Maximum height: 65 inches, minimum height: 24 inches
- 360° fluid head, tilt angle: +/-90°
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
Previous Model Tripod:
Accurately project your image onto any surface using the Digital Art Projector Tripod
Lightweight ball head, with 360-degree rotation, this projector stand allows easy projection onto a wall, easel, table top, ceiling or virtually any surface.
The Digital Art Projector Tripod features and specifications:
- 360° ball-head rotation
- Multi-angle adjustment
- 180° vertical adjustment
- Quick release shoe
- Bubble level
- Mounting screw: ¼ in (6.35 mm)
- Maximum Height Range: 59 in (1498.6 mm)
- Minimum Height Range: 17 in (431.8 mm)
- Maximum Load: 8.8 lbs. (4.0 kg)
- Folded Height: 22.75 in (577.85 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg)