A great line of Art Projectors gets even better! See the NEW Inspire1000 digital Art Projector by Artograph.
The INSPIRE800™ Art Projector continues upgrading the Artograph projector line stepping up from the popular LED500 with 800 lumens of brightness and enhanced contrast range. The addition of wireless screensharing for Android devices makes the Inspire800 more versatile than ever.
A demonstration of the Inspire800 Art Projector from Opus Art Supplies, with John Davis of Artograph:
Use the Inspire800 for drawing, painting, and display. The photo on the above left is an example of the kind of accurate drawing layout you can create projecting a photograph. Projection options let you see aspects of your image you need at various steps in the creative process. Expert settings let you save the view you need, with high or low contrast, grayscale to see tonality, and edge enhancement to emphasize details.
STANDARD – EXPERT 1 – EXPERT 2
The Picture Mode settings let you preset your image for every aspect you need to see during your art creation. Each of these settings can be customized to what you need to see while you work. Then hit BLANK to white out the projector and see your artwork. (shown above with Flare100)
- Power supply: Multi-voltage AC/DC adapter (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- Dimensions: 5.5 inches/140 mm W x 5.5 inches/140 mm D x 2.0 inches/51 mm H
- Weight: 1.3 lbs./.6 kg
- 800 lumen maintenance-free LED lamps – 30,000 hours
- 1280 x 800 WXGA
- Input Terminals: HDMI, USB, RGB, Component
- Projection range: 25 inches – 100 inches / 635 mm – 2540 mm
- Throw ratio: 1.52:1
- 22 Built-in grids for composition and layout
- Bonus on-board geometric shapes and border patterns
- Image and color controls: color to B/W, image flip/reverse/rotate, keystone correction, color temperature control, edge enhancement, dynamic contrast
- Full function remote control
- Tripod mount connection
Inspire800 Instruction manuals, FAQS, and tips
- FAQs and Tips #1: USB Image Projection
- FAQs and Tips #2: Best Setup Order for USB Images
- FAQs and Tips #3: Mac / Apple Connections and Mac Troubleshooting