Introducing the Inspire1000 Digital Art Projector by Artograph
The Inspire1000™ digital Art Projector from Artograph is the next step up from the popular Inspire800, with enhanced brightness in a sleek new style.
The Inspire1000 is ideal for projecting photos and images for tracing, layout, and design of your artwork. For artwork of small to large portrait size, plus mid-sized indoor murals.
Included are built-in grids in dozens of useful patterns for layout and design, available only with Artograph digital projectors. Flip, reverse, rotate, grayscale, adjust color temperature and tonal values of your image.
The Inspire1000 has HD WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution with 1000 lumens of brightness.
Projects from most digital sources, smartphones, tablets, and computers. Mac/Apple users may require an additional connection adapter.
- 36 Built-in Grids including 15 New Rule of Thirds Grids
- Image/Color Control
- One-touch Grayscale Control
- Magnification 125-400% with USB
- Tripod Mount Connection
- JPG, PNG, BMP, PDF
- Backed by Artograph’s Lifetime Technical Support!
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.4 x 2.1 in
- Weight: 2.55 lbs.
- 1000 Lumen maintenance-free LED lamps – 30,000 hours
- WXGA 1280 x 800
- Input Terminals: HDMI, USB, RGB
Flare150 and Inspire1000 FAQ: Projecting off a USB
Flare150 and Inspire1000 FAQ: Best Setup Order when Projecting off a USB
Flare150 and Inspire1000 FAQ: Mac and Apple device connections