The new LightPad® PRO1200™ and LightPad® PRO1700™ by Artograph bring together all the dream features of the ultimate arts and crafts light box in a sleek and innovative shape.
With variable brightness up to a blazing 11,000 lux, strong enough to shine through 300# paper and fabric, the LightPad® PRO adds a color temperature adjustment to bring projects into their natural color from a warm to cool white. Changing color temp highlights different tonal qualities in your artwork.
Designed for easy use with a T-square, the LightPad® PRO features a tempered glass cutting surface.
The UV-free light is safe for the eyes, and no-fade safe for archival photos and documents.
Capacitive touch controls save settings from use to use. Long-life LEDs never need to be changed.
The comfortably curved edge is ergonomically friendly, while the smooth bottom makes the LightPad® PRO a pleasure to use on your lap or worktable.
The new LightPad® PRO is proudly made in the USA by Artograph, the company you trust for quality tools for artists since 1947.
LightPad® PRO1200™ 12 in x 12 in / 305mm x 305mm
LightPad® PRO1700™ 17.5 in x 17.5 in / 445mm x 445mm
See the benefits of ADJUSTABLE COLOR TEMPERATURE.
The LightPad® PRO has color temperature adjustable from 3000K-6200K, warm to cool white. Different aspects of your original image “pop” out for you as you adjust the light box color temp. Try it!
- Adjustable color temperature from 3000K-6200K, warm to cool white
- Variable brightness from 500 to 5500 lux with color temperature adjustment
- MAX brightness a blazing 11,000 lux at a fixed color temperature of 4600K
- Tempered glass cutting surface
- Edge designed for T-square use
- UV-free light safe for eyes and archival photos and documents
- Settings memory saves brightness and color temp
- Shines through 300 pound cold-pressed watercolor paper
- Square shape to fit any size or orientation
- Curved-edged frame for ergonomic ease
- Smooth base for lap comfort
- Capacitive touch controls
- Thin, sturdy design
- Long-life 50,000 hour LEDs
- MADE IN THE USA
- Tracing and transferring images
- Illustration and design
- Drawing and sketching
- Sequential Art
- Animation keyframes
- Graphic novels
- Manga and anime artwork
- Embroidery pattern tracing
- Appliqué quilting
- Sewing patterns
- Tattoo design and tracing
- Tattoo color evaluation
Paper Arts and Crafts
- Custom cards
- Paper crafts
- Signs & posters
Beading and Jewelry
- Architectural layout and design
- Slide and negative viewing and evaluation
- Backlighting for product photography
- Growth medium and culture analysis
- X-ray viewing
- Enabling device for mobility impaired
- Child development tool – light table play
- Enhancement tool for the vision impaired
- Currency counterfeiting evaluation
- Lighted signature/document area
- Illuminated signage
- Lit product display
- Gemstone display and evaluation in proper color temp