Unique spray booth ideal for the model builder or designer. The 15″ x 30″ (381 x 762 mm) spray booth (accommodates objects up to 28″ long and 13 inches wide) is ideal for reducing the over spray and odors from aerosol or airbrush painting. The 1530 offers a three-stage filter system: a replaceable pre-filter sheet, which captures the bulk of the sprayed materials, thick polyester mid-filter and a polyester/carbon filter. The built in exhaust adapter can be outfitted for venting out-of-doors. The 1530 features a metal hood with a clear window for excellent illumination and a perforated front edge for hanging small parts.
- Model Builders/Designers
- 15 x 30 in (381 x 762 mm) work surface
- Conveniently angled
- Metal spray guard hood with clear acrylic window allows for more ambient light
- Built in exhaust port for external venting
- High-efficiency, replaceable Three-stage filter design
- Airflow: 370 CFM (Free or Unrestricted Air)
- Width: 30 in (762 mm)
- Depth: 15 in (381 mm)
- Height: 21in (533.4 mm)
- Weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Electrical: 115V, 15-Watts
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY
- Made in the U.S.A.
Features Three-Stage Filter Design:
- 1st Stage: 100% polyester pre-filter media that traps the bulk of the initial spray and provides a continuous clean work surface. Spray Booth includes 5 pre-cut sheets. Replacement Pre-Filters available in a pre-cut 20 sheet pack or unique cost-saving 50-yard roll.
- 2nd Stage: Under the pre-filter is a 1 inch thick non-woven polyester air-laid material with a blue PVC tackifier binder on the exit side. This material, unlike fiberglass, is non-toxic, will not migrate on the air exit side and offers excellent filtration for particles 5 microns or larger. Spray Booth includes 1 each of this non-woven polyester material.
- 3rd Stage: A carbon-impregnated polyester (poly-carb) offering high odor and further particle-trapping efficiency. Spray Booth includes 1 each of this filter.
Available Accessories & Replacement Filters: