From the Renaissance greats to the premier fine artists of today…
The legacy of the projector as a tool for master artists reaches a new pinnacle with the:
LED 1000™ HD Digital Art Projector™ from Artograph®
From da Vinci to Vermeer to the Artograph DB300, now to the new LED 1000, the projector is long-recognized as a vital tool in the palette of discerning commercial and fine artists.
Artograph is pleased to present this top-of-the-line high definition projector, custom configured for the needs of artists and crafters.
With 1000 lumens of maintenance-free LED projection, the LED 1000™ HD Digital Art Projector™ brings greater power and brilliance, giving artists freedom to increase their productivity and artistic reach.
Twenty custom built-in GRIDS bring superior capability for layout, composition, and scaling, ready at the touch of a button on the remote. KEYSTONE adjustment gives flexible perspective control on any surface at any angle. GRAYSCALE and CONTRAST controls create unsurpassed tonal evaluation. COLOR TEMP/HUE adjustments give the artist vivid images in all lighting conditions.
Artograph is proud to bring this latest tool in our long line of successful Products for the Creative Mind® to the professional art market. The LED 1000™ HD Digital Art Projector™ is a stellar addition to the Artograph tradition of quality, reliability, and ever-greener products for the arts.
Includes 20 Built-in Custom Grids to Project for Layout and Composition:
Features of the LED 1000:
- FULL HD 1080p – 1920 X 1080 High Definition clarity and brilliance.
- 1000 LUMENS – Our brightest, most powerful digital projector.
- 100,000 to 1 CONTRAST RATIO – Vivid, clear image projection even in a lit room.
- LED PROJECTION – Energy efficient, maintenance-free LED projection, with LED pulsing that virtually eliminates motion blur.
- GRIDS– 20 exclusive built-in grid patterns give artists a powerful layout and design toolkit.
- KEYSTONE CORRECTION – Automatically or manually adjust angle of projected image to suit your canvas.
- GRAYSCALE– Monotone projection for contrast and tonal evaluation.
- ZOOM– Magnification of USB images up to 200% let you enlarge and select portions of your image.
- COLOR ADJUSTMENTS – Configure color qualities to suit your lighting situation and design. Expert hue adjustments from fine to broad create color options to suit your eye and your composition.
- CONTRAST ADJUSTMENTS – From low to extremely high contrast projection for isolation of design elements.
- INPUTS – Connect your PC or Mac computer, tablet, iPad, smart phone, or other device via USB or HDMI. Also connect flash drives and SD cards directly.
- WIRELESS CONNECTION – Connect wirelessly from some devices via WiFi Direct or Miracast.
- AUDIO OUTPUT– Optical audio output to your AVR will give great sound quality to set the tune to your artwork.
- 1 Year Warranty from Artograph
- Lifetime technical service support
LED 1000 Specifications:
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Bulb: Maintenance-Free 50,000 hour LED
- Projection type: 1920 X 1080 DLP 1080p
- Tripod Connection
- Kensington Lock option
- 110 V – 240 V (60hz – 50 hz)
- 5W+5W Stereo sound speakers
- Optical audio output
- Headphone audio output jack
- Dimensions: 10.9″ x 8.6″ x 1.9″
How to Use a Digital Art Projector to Create a Wall Mural by artist Tom Lynch
Using a digital art projector by Artograph, artist Tom Lynch demonstrates how to design, layout, and create a wall mural. Using the built-in grids, he shows how size, scale, and layout of the design can be transferred accurately to a large area. Tom Lynch is using the LED 300 Digital Art Projector in this demonstration, but the techniques and tools apply to our LED 500 Digital Art Projector, and to the new LED 1000 HD Digital Art Projector.
How to Use a Digital Art Projector to Create True-to-Life Paintings and Portraits by artist Michael Bayouth
Using a digital art projector by Artograph, artist Michael Bayouth demonstrates how to design, layout, and create true-to-life paintings, especially portraits. The flair of artistry and creative uniqueness shows in each work, for art is in the artist, not in the tools used, but, as Michael Bayout expressed it, “I get to the fun part faster.” Michael is using the LED 500 Digital Art Projector in this demonstration, but the techniques and tools apply to our new LED 1000 HD Digital Art Projector as well.